During the nights of this year we invite you to discover
the fears that frightened our ancestors
and that they frightened with rituals and marks that until not so long ago,
were still part of day to day life of the living, and the dead.
Evening guided tour Adult audience
Limited number of guests
Booking in advance required.
Duration approximately 90 minutes
The activity will take place with a minimum of 10 visitors booked
and could be cancelled if this minimum is not reached or for other reasons.
Pets are welcome.
Upcoming scheduled dates:
Wednesday 6 th December 17:30h
Wednesday 27 th December 17:30h Full Moon Special Edition
Saturday 30 th December – Special New Year's Eve Edition
2013-2023 – 10 years anniversary
Pioneer in the research and promotion of culture and beliefs in witches in the region
27 years offering guided tours of Peratallada
1. Due to the interest in this visit, we cannot accommodate all reservations.
We recommend you to check, in the previous lines, if there are any left places or the visit has been canceled.
Also notify us in advance if you are finally unable to attend.
2. The activity is an enjoyable GUIDED TOUR with a certain atmosphere,
is not theatricalized, nor it is a show, nor any tunnel of terror.
No witches will appear, no ghosts, unless you are sensitive to the topic and you can see them yourself.
3. It is a visit for adult audiences, although some of the children who have visited us also have fun.
4. The reservation must be made through this website and will be confirmed as soon as we receive the data of the attendees.
Check that your reservation is not in the Spam tray.
6. At the meeting point, It is recommended to arrive 5 minutes before the starting time.
Approximately mid-June to mid-September and during Easter
the car parks in the town are of payment